Thursday, January 21, 2010

Tre Bicchieri tastings - USA



I've just learned the deails about the Gambero Rosso Tre Bicchieri tastings to be held in New York, San Francisco and Chicago the last week of February. Anyone in the trade who is interested can go this this link for details on how to register

As I live in Chicago, I am particularly excited about this event, as this is the first time it is being held in my hometown. I attended this event a few years ago in New York City and loved it, not only given the opportunity to taste a great cross-section of Italy's best wines, but also the chance to meet many of the country's most famous winery owners and winemakers.

Soon, I will have a list of producers whose wines will be poured at the Chicago event - check back for that.

1 comment:

  1. good to see they added Chicago to the rotation. We're placing bets to see if they ever make into southern flyover country (Houston, Austin, Dallas)before the awards totally lose thier relevance. (hint:they better hurry)

    ReplyDelete