Friday, July 3, 2009

Tuscan Wine Reviews

Andrea Cortonesi, owner/winemaker, Uccelliera, Montalcino
(Photo ©Tom Hyland)



BUYING GUIDE TO TUSCAN WINES

Earlier this year, I visited several of the major wine zones of Tuscany, from Chianti Classico and Montepulciano ot Montalcino and Bolgheri. I have just put together a collection of my reviews of the latest wines from Tuscany. These reviews can be found in a special Tuscan issue of my newsletter, Guide to Italian Wines; this is a 30-page pdf document. This issue contains reviews of 50 different Brunellos from the 2004 vintage, as well as reviews of wines from six different estates in Bolgheri (including three vintages of Sassicaia), as well as 40 new bottlings of Chianti Classico, a dozen examples of Vino Nobile di Montepulciano and even a couple newly released bottlings of Vin Santo.

The price for this special issue is only $10 US. I will mail the issue to you upon payment (either check or Paypal), so if you are interested, please email me and I will reply with payment instructions. This is a must for a Tuscan wine lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment