Thursday, August 6, 2015

Next Champagne Class/Dinner








Vineyards at Epernay (Photo ©Tom Hyland)





I will be conducting another of my popular Champagne class/ dinners on Saturday, August 22 at Yindee Thai Restaurant in Chicago. Details are below - seating is very limited, so if you want to attend, you need to enroll as soon as possible.

At $40 a person, this is a great value, as you will enjoy dinner with six Champagnes from producers such as Deutz, Taittinger, Charles Heidsieck, Lamiable, Veuve Fourny and Gosset. Don't miss this opportunity, as I will taste out these wines and talk about recent developments in Champagne, where I visited in June. (Note that the retail price of these wines combined is more than $400.)


Champagne Class/Dinner - Saturday, August 22



6 Champagnes plus food


Gosset Brut "Excellence"
Veuve Fourny Blanc de Blancs Premier Cru Vertus
Charles Heidsieck Brut Vintage 2005
Lamiable Rosé Grand Cru
Deutz Rosé Vintage 2009
Taittinger Comtes de Champagne 2005

$40 per person for the food and champagnes (and handouts). Yindee Thai, 1824 W. Addison Street (just under the Addison Brown line "L"). 7:00 PM start. (Please note- do not call the restaurant for information- you must enroll through me.)

This will be limited to 8 or 9 people, so everyone can enjoy enough Champagne.

As this is limited to a small number of people on a first-come, first-serve basis, I want to be sure I fill each set. Please email me at thomas2022@comcast.net to let me know how many people you want to reserve for and I can let you know if there are still seats available.

Payment will be to my PayPal account. The email address is thomas2022@comcast.net. The fee is $40, which covers everything.

When I receive your payment, I will contact you and let you know. No cancellations after August 20.

I look forward to seeing you on August 22, for an educational and fun evening with the many styles of Champagne – paired with Thai cuisine!

No comments:

Post a Comment